old whitelist application

Home Forums Community Discussion old whitelist application

This topic contains 23 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  jimutt 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

jimutt
    Keymaster

New update: We’ll be leaving the whitelist application open for another day or so. This means that you’ll be able to join the server if you fill in the below form.

Update: Due to the many new members and increased player count we have decided to temporarily close down the whitelist application. This means that new players won’t be able to join the server right now. I will post more information about this later and a new remade whitelist application will be created. So hang in there!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  jimutt.

Mysticfocus
    Participant

How do we know we have been accepted? :)

dzlockhead
    Participant

Fair question that is.

Carey
    Participant

Try to get on the server. If you can’t you weren’t accepted. If you can, you’ve been accepted.

Austinisftw

if you registered by 11am today (UTC) then you will be fine. If you did not you have to wait for the next round of white-list.

Ironstance
    Participant

I received a confirmation email and was able to log in. But now I’m thinking I have a problem because my account info with Eco wasn’t the same name as the one I set up for the forums here. Are you confirming using the email or based on the account name?

Ironstance
    Participant

And I can’t change either to match the other… ugh

Aimed
    Participant

I was accepted, playing for about an hour today, got disconnected about 30 min ago. Now I cant get back on. Anyone able to give me some insight here?

Mars
    Participant

Server is down at the moment

Tiki
    Participant

Many people just signed up to try it the first night. So bear with guys, I think the new whitelist will make a big difference in numbers right off the bat and help keep cedar population in control.

kyxoan
    Participant

Please add me to the whitelist. I was on last night / today and I applied for the whitelist.

The name is kyxoan

Thank you

Sazabi19
    Participant

I’d like to be added as well please. And my brother, user will more than likely be Smith4891.

Just tried to get on, says not on whitelist.

Shroud
    Participant

Is it possible to have my name changed on the white list so austin doesn’t have to manually change it each time? Just needs to be changed from an under case s to a capital S.

jimutt
    Keymaster

@Shroud, Should be fixed now :)

jimutt
    Keymaster

@Sazabi19, have you been able to get on yet? The username Sazabi19 is on the list, so should be working. Keep in mind that the usernames are case sensitive though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘old whitelist application’ is closed to new replies.