Rules/Guidelines

Home Forums Announcements Rules/Guidelines

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jimutt 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

These are the community- and server-wide rules/guidelines:

• Always try to be nice with other members. You’re of course allowed to argue quite a lot about in-game issues but never put your anger towards the actual person who you’re arguing with.
    • Mind your language, be respectful and mature.
    • You need to be 18 years or older to join the community and/or the server. We don’t make any exceptions here. I know, it’s not a fair rule as age is not a guarantee for a high maturity level. Though other systems would be much more time-consuming for the administrators. So please respect this rule.
    • Never abuse any in-game glitches or bugs.
    • Don’t grief (building giant phallus statues goes under this rule).

More rules will perhaps be added later on. By joining us you agree to always follow the above rules.

gibsonfan2332
    Participant

Anyone know if there is going to be an update that prevents grieving of buildings? It was real nice of someone to come break down my walls and take my stuff… Doors are pretty useless at the moment.

jimutt
    Keymaster

I’m afraid we don’t have any tools to prevent that right now. And I’m not sure when it will be added. But please send me a PM or write to me at contact@dewyhills.com if you would happen to see someone do that again or if you’ll get to know who did it. Because that kind of behaviour is of course not tolerated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.