Discord (and revitalizing Dewy Hills)

Home Forums Community Discussion Discord (and revitalizing Dewy Hills)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kikketer 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

GnomeSlice
    Participant

Hey guys,

Been a while since I’ve seen any activity here, and I was just wondering if anyone else had made the switch from Teamspeak to Discord? Really happy with it lately. I’ve made up a fancy little server we could move to if a lot of members have switched over.

https://discord.gg/010UInYM3WFNowkiW

Also wondering if there’s a general sentiment that players are waiting for the game to progress further before coming back to it. If so, when would everyone like to give it another go?

jimutt
    Keymaster

A couple of months later… Hi, yeah it’s really been a while. Unfortunately the development of Eco hasn’t been that quick either. Though it seems like there has been some progress lately and it might be worth checking it out soon. Personally I’ve recently finished my university studies and got myself a job so there has been pretty much going on IRL (leaving less time for gaming). @GnomSlice have you been playing the latest alpha anything, got any impressions to share?

If the game makes enough progress and we’re a couple of guys who would like to pick up the game again I could consider mailing all members and trying to revive this community again.

Concerning discord I’ve seen it but not tried it personally yet. Should probably give it a go :)

jimutt
    Keymaster

testpost

Kikketer
    Participant

Yes it’s sad to see this server down right now, but I wouldn’t expect much until the game at least gets to Beta. I did test it out recently and it’s reasonably good, things are starting to actually be playable.

However I wouldn’t bother with the expense of hosting a server, or bother trying to build a community around it yet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.