Developer Tiers…

Home Forums Far away from the hills Developer Tiers…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jimutt 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

royalnekohime
    Participant

In update 6 the dev Mr. John said there would be a tier for dev who are for programmer or art students… Personally would love to opt for that but *cough* 175 USD *cough* I’m too poor for that (;▽;) cuz’ 175 USD means 245 SGD (Singapore currency)… oh well. (´・-・`)

jimutt
    Keymaster

Yes, that’s correct and indeed it’s a little pricy. But that’s understandable as they don’t want too many people having access to those parts.

Personally I’ve opted in for the $175 tier though to get access to the source code. Though I’m not very interested in the assets. And I’ve been talking some with John K who said that even though the code and asset access is personal and should not be made available for the public it could be possible to share some parts with a few and carefully selected persons. So as you’re a game design student I could probably see if I can maybe share the asset resources with you.

royalnekohime
    Participant

Well, I guess that is true, they wouldn’t want copies of Eco popping out all over the place. Even if in the event, that I, hypothetically got to share the assets with you, it wouldn’t quite be as fair to those who (are richer) bought it. Then again, it would be a good learning experience as in my school we are expected to come up with concepts a?nd all.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  royalnekohime.

MarcusCG
    Participant

Jimutt,

I would love to make an infograph that goes over the basics of the game for new folks. It would be pretty sweet if I could use the in-game art files so I don’t have to do a bunch of screen-caping…

jimutt
    Keymaster

Are you thinking of like the 3d models and sprites?

I think they would be okay with me giving you access to some of the assets for that purpose. I’ll ask them! :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.